Saturday, January 14, 2012

WHAT YOU ARE TO ME: SPECIAL!

Special is a word that was made just for you, nothing more, no one else, there’s proof:
S- Is for the Sparks that flies when I am with you, Smiles replaces cries and you make all my dreams come true.
P- Is for Phenomenal you. Your Passion for me is limitless like infinity and it possibly goes beyond that!
E- Is for how Elegant you are! Without even trying you are the cutest, prettiest, and sexiest by far. All others aspire to beat your bar!
C- Is for the way we Cuddle… (Awe you thought me how to spoon). It is also for the way you cope with things: whether you are mad, sad or glad you are honest and blunt (I like that).
I- Is for Inspirational you! You give me inspiration and belief that I deserve the best in life. Therefore I deserve you because you are simply the BEST!
A- An Angelic-being, which you signify, your smile, class and style sends me wild and like an addict I can’t get enough of you!
L- Is for Longing to make Love to you always. So lovable you are that I want you always and forever. Special is what you are and that’s how you make me feel. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment