Friday, January 13, 2012

The Apple I desire!


She’s an Apple to everyone’s eyes, had I
Said not to mine, it would be the biggest lie
I ever told. Her smile is not only majestic
But magical too. The way she walks and
Moves is emancipating to my mind, thoughts go
Everywhere freely and unrestricted, need I say more?
This Apple’s charisma and charm is as smooth as the way
Doves, Dreams and Clouds float across the open skies.
Mind blowing and mysterious it is, why I’m I trying to evade my own
Feelings! I love Apples, especially this one, but unlike Adam, I’m not
Biting even thou this Apple might be my Eve. Not saying that I don’t
Want to, because let it be told, I’m tempted. It’s just that my morals, the
Man I am won’t let me, for now at least.  What will be, will be!
Another man holds the key to this Apple’s heart, but if he messes up,
I’m telling you, because for this Apple, hungry I will be!
For in my mind through my liberated thoughts I have already
Sampled and savored the very sweet taste of this Apple’s Royal juice
And it’s second to NONE! Should I keep dreaming on?
Because in my reality this Apple becomes My GREATEST desire!



Written By: Shabaka K Mathlin

1 comment: