Saturday, January 14, 2012

FOREPLAY


“Come here,” I ask politely. “No,” you respond, trying to escape out of my grasp.
With the speed of a Jaguar and the agility of a Panther, I gently grab you, holding what I consider Heaven (YOU!)Ever close to me. Your scent captivates me, you tender, and soft skin speaks a karma sutra like dialect to me. “I know I want you!”

I enslave you with my hypnotizing touches, my kisses are immaculate, and temptation is evident.
Your fight to escape me is subsisting. In a flash, finally all of your fight becomes an outburst of lust.
You are in the mood I want you to be, you like this mood, you want me, you can’t help it!

Now you are groping and searching my body for reactions, which I am reluctant to provide. (I tease)
Even though deep down inside my very core, I’m yearning for you! My blood boils, my body stiffens and my eyes holds’ fix to you like gorilla glue. I am your captive, and you don’t even know it! Take me!

“Command me!” I softly whisper.  “Shabbie…” you sing in a voice and tone the sends only one message throughout my body and to my brain, “PLEASURE!” I oblige, I submit, and into a fantasy of pure bliss we swim. You sing louder, you pant faster and with your new found voice of exclamation, you shiver under me… I am inside of you!



By: Shabaka K Mathlin

1 comment:

  1. The words in this poem are so captivating. The dialect jumps off of the page and almost takes my breath away!!!!

    ReplyDelete