Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can't keep a good man down!

Dedicated to all my people out there struggling... Askel #3. One love Brother!
Can't keep a good man down!
 

I fell flat on my face. What an embarrassment, what a disgrace.
All people did was laugh, make hypocritical gossip and slander.
Trying to keep me where I fell, no one offered a helping hand.

Instantly the meaning of my name prevailed.
Warrior, might I say!
Fighting with all my pride, I’ve recaptured my levels once attained.

Even if death becomes me, no one will ever suppress me again,
For I promise to smile every single time they want to see me frown.
“Why?” because they just can’t keep a good man down.


By: Shabaka Mathlin
A foundation is Key!!! The Islands Representation.... Askel Rush (What a team!)
Who ever knew kicking a ball would take me this far .... Nuff respect goes out to Coaches Rohan, Danny and Harry... Big Up!!

1 comment: